Thin Waist Beads
Thin Waist Beads
⭐️Colour as seen in the picture
⭐️Handmade in Ghana
⭐️Tie on beads
⭐️Made with mainly glass & crystal seeds
⭐️Strand length from 40 - 50
⭐️Can be worn as an anklet or bracelet
⭐️Helps in maintaining weight
⭐️Some lock beads instead of tie on but majority are tie on
- Waist training
- Weight Loss Tracking
- Weight Control
- Body Adornment, Decoration & Edification
- Supports Fertility and overall Yoni Wellness
- Helps with Embracing Sexuality & Sensuality
History of Waist Beads:
Waist beads was worn to signify the beginning of womanhood and to represent fertility. Waist beads worn back in the day was often given to a young woman by her mother to mark her transition into womanhood and her sexuality.
Waist beads colour & their meaning:
Your waist beads are rich with symbolism. Each colour is associated with a specific meaning. Here are some:
- Brown – Down-to-earth and stability
- Gold – Good health, power, and wealth
- Green – Abundance, fertility, nature, and prosperity
- Red – Confidence and vitality
- Turquoise – Communication and self-awareness
- White – Light, truth and purity
- Yellow – Energy, joy, and happiness
- Black – Power, elegance, sophistication, and protection
- Blue – Loyalty and truth
- Orange – Courage, self-confidence, and vitality
- Pink – Care, beauty, love, and kindness
- Purple – Royalty, spirituality, and wisdom
What are the waist beads made from?
African waist beads may be made from glass, nuts, wood, or metal which are pierced, and hung on a string or threaded. They are often worn around the hips or waist. Our waist beads are made mainly with sand beads, seed beads, glass beads and crystal beads.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Australia standard posting: 2-10 days
Australian express: 2-5 days
International standard: 6-12 days
International express: 2-5 days
Orders are processed Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) from 7am - 3:30pm AEST. Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has dispatched.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email or message you may receive.
Also please note when choosing the option of authority to leave your parcel at your location of delivery, we do not cover theft of garments as this is an option you have opted in for. We do recommend only using this option where suitable and safe.
* Shipping time may vary according to Australia Post and Courier time frames and zones these times do not include order processing time.
* Shipping times will vary dependant on your delivery location, it takes less time to delivery to Metro than to rural addresses, please make sure you factor these added times in when placing your order.
* Express orders placed weekdays before 2pm AEST will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed outside of these times will leave the next business day. *Delivery time will then be based on Australia Post and Courier time frames.
Please note that International orders (including New Zealand) may be subject to customs inspections and import duties and taxes unique to your country.
TAXES & DUTIES
Please note taxes and duties may be charged for international orders.
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer, even if you refuse the shipment upon delivery. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
Customs authorities require by law that we state the value of your order directly on the package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package and, in rare cases, they may also delay or reject delivery.
If you refuse to pay any additional fees, your package will be sent back to us and you will be refunded the cost of your order minus any extra shipping charges incurred by us from the carrier.